The Nordic Strong App gives you access workouts, both on and off the Nordic Trainer.
The Nordic Strong App is currently available on iOS and can be downloaded on iPhone and iPad. To download the app on your iPhone or iPad click here or follow the instructions below:
- Go to the App Store and search for “Nordic Strong”
- Download the app onto your device
- Open the app and follow the instructions to sign up
- Upon sign up, follow the onboarding process to set up your Nordic Strong account
- When your account has been set up, you can start training. On the left-hand side of the app, you can always update your profile details under “my account”
Connect to the Nordic Trainer
1) Get our new Bluetooth computer here
To connect to the Nordic Trainer, follow the instructions below:
- Make sure the Bluetooth device on the Nordic Trainer is connected to power. It will light green when it has been turned on.
- Go to “connectivity” on the menu on the left-hand side of the app.
- Under connectivity, choose “Nordic Trainer”, which will allow the app to connect to your Nordic Trainer.
- The light on the Bluetooth device will turn blue when your app has been connected and you are now ready to use the Nordic Strong App on your Nordic Trainer!
To start training, you have two options!
- Choose one of our many guided workouts
- Hit “Just train” on the home page of the app, which will allow you to train only with your stats.
If you have questions, send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org